Your contribution will help build stronger neighborhoods in Burlingame!
Click here to contribute via your credit card or a direct bank transfer (with a lower transaction free). Or make out a check to “Burlingame Neighborhood Network” and send it to Anne Hinckle, BNN Treasurer, 1616 Sanchez Ave., Burlingame, CA 94010. You will receive an immediate donation acknowledgment for your tax records. BNN is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the federal tax code. Our federal tax ID number is 84-2682635.
Our mission is to encourage Burlingame neighbors to connect with one another to build a sense of community, become informed about disaster preparedness and prepare for emergencies. Our work is made possible through the support of the Burlingame City Council and the generosity of community supporters.
Your tax-deductible contribution will support:
- Our quarterly programs on emergency preparedness and crime prevention topics, which are free and open to the public
- BNN’s annual Burlingame Disaster Survival Drill, which engages hundreds of local residents
- Our free newsletter, which includes news about training courses, events and opportunities to connect
- Tips on how to organize your neighborhood, including sample flyers and activity ideas
- Our free cache program, which provides emergency supplies valued at $550 to active neighborhood groups
Founded in 2006, BNN now has more than 50 active neighborhood groups. We work closely with the Central County Fire Department, the Burlingame Police Department, local Ham radio operators and CERT volunteers
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.